Full stack developer
The full stack developer training program is open to college and university graduates with hands-on skills to build and deploy functional application software solutions. Our trainers and a team of experienced developers will teach you how to gather requirements for a project, code, test, and deploy applications using contemporary development platforms.
This Course Includes
Benefits of The Program
- Bridge your skills gap, increasing your marketability in the software development space
- Learn from software engineers at TRACOM Services, a leading payment partner in the region with over 12 years’ experience in financial technology.
- Enhanced learning and use of high-level programming languages.
- Interact with advanced software development & deployment platforms.
- Develop mobile apps and POS terminal applications
- Develop for both front end, and backend, and achieve full-stack programmer status.
- Exposure to current software project management and Business analysis tools & methodologies
- Work with cutting-edge fintech solutions and projects at TRACOM services.
What you will Learn
- System requirements gathering and design
- Front end technology (angular, react)
- Back-end technology (java using spring boot)
- Database design and administration.
- Deployment (DevOps CI/CD)
- Creating Mobile app and Pos terminal applications.
- Integrations with 3rd party systems
- POS (For payment solutions)
- UI/UX Design
- IT Project management
- Fulltime: 9am – 4pm Monday to Friday (3 Months)
- Evening: 5.30pm to 8.30pm Monday to Friday (5 Months)
- Saturdays 8.30am to 5.30pm (6 Months)