Certified secure computer user (CSCU)
The CSCU certification program is intended for individuals who use computers and Internet but are not well acquainted with computer security issues. This program gives them a better understanding of the security issues that they may face regularly. With humans still cited as the weakest link in the security chain, employers stand to mitigate organizations’ security exposure to threats by having employees equipped with current cybersecurity skills.
The CSCU program enables computer users to build on their existing skills by educating them on practical aspects of security and networking. Students will acquire a fundamental understanding of various computer and network security threats such as identity theft, credit card fraud, online banking phishing scams, malware, loss of confidential information, and social engineering
This Course Includes
Benefits of The Program
- Operating systems security
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Mobile devices security
- Social engineering and Identity theft
- Safeguard their mobile devices from
- Install and configure antiviruses
- Cloud accounts security
- Security issues on social network sites
Who can take this Course?
- Organizations keen on employee’s participation in strengthening the security link
- Any computer and Internet user
- Everyone who uses email, surfs the web, chats on instant messaging, updates their Facebook page, tweets,
- Everyone who uses Microsoft application programs
- The CSCU exam can be attempted immediately after training has been completed.
- Number of questions: 50
- Duration: 2 hours
- Availability: ECC Exam Portal, VUE
- Test Format: Multiple choice
- Passing Score: 70%
- Fulltime: 8.30am – 5.30pm (2 Days)
- Evening: 5.30pm to 8.30pm Mon-Fri. (5 Days)
- Saturdays 8.30am to 5.30pm (2 Saturdays)
**We also offer on-site training at the client’s premises. In this case, the client provides training venue and lab.