Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
CEH v11 is the world’s most recognized and advanced ethical hacking course that covers 20 of the most current security domains. Any security enthusiast finds CEH extremely beneficial when planning to beef up the information security position of their organization from infrastructure to data. The accredited course provides advanced hacking tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals making your organization well defended and prepared for security attacks. Security professionals gain a thorough understanding of ethical hacking stages, threat landscape, and effective preventative measures in order to defend and minimize security threats.
This Course Includes
Benefits of The Program
- Thorough introduction to Ethical hacking
- Exposure to threat vectors and countermeasures
- Address emerging areas of IoT, cloud, and mobile hacking
- Prepare you to combat Trojans, malware, backdoors and more
- Ethically Hack using mobile devices.
Who can take this Course?
- Information Security Analyst/Administrator
- Information Assurance (IA) Security Officer
- Information Security Manager/Specialist
- Information Systems Security Engineer/Manager
- Information Security Professionals/Officers
- Information Security / IT Auditors
- Risk / Threat/Vulnerability Analyst
- System Administrator
- Exam Code: (ECC Exam), 312-50 (VUE)
- Number of questions: 125
- Duration: 4 hours
- Availability: ECC Exam Portal, VUE
- Test Format: Multiple choice
- Fulltime: 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday (5 Days)
- Evening: 5.30pm to 8.30pm Monday to Friday (3 Weeks)
- Saturdays 8.30am to 5.30pm (5 Saturdays)
**We also offer on-site training at the client’s premises. In this case, the client provides training venue and lab.